5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
When one of those tow were in office, everyone fought him tooth and nail. Some still ridicule him just to be on the ridicule band wagon and wave the virtue flag. Truth is, the country flourished despite everyone's best effort. Right up until biological warfare was declared.

The other one of these tow is truly a bumbling buffoon who cannot stammer his way through reading a teleprompter and has the Easter Bunny as a handler. Poops himself on the world stage and yet claims the title as the most popular president in history. I notice it is never mentioned in which country that is...

Bring back our patriot.
Choice between a buffoon and a loudmouth @$$hole. Not saying that we weren't better off when he was in orifice, as he was what was needed at the time. But his time is over. I wish there were better options is all..

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
You’re kidding yourself if you think Trump isn’t just as big of a buffoon as Biden. Do you remember Covfefe? He’s just as senile. But his bully attitude masks his ineptitude.
I'm not a trumper, but it's undeniable that our country was way better when he was is office. This geriatric ice cream licker we have now is just a joke. We need to get back on track.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You’re kidding yourself if you think Trump isn’t just as big of a buffoon as Biden. Do you remember Covfefe? He’s just as senile. But his bully attitude masks his ineptitude.
Is there just a slight probability that what the media has built into the collective conscience about covfefe is not accurate? Asking for a friend.

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not a big memer, thouogh I do enjoy the heck outta this thread.
So how bout a rant??

//caution

I am extremely proud of most of the RESULTS that Trump achieved up through December 2020, aspects of COVID handling being a notable exception, though we all know hindsight is 20/20.

I could always see how his BEHAVIOR could annoy folks that don't bother to dive into either the policies or the history of the man. I'd been a fan of his since I was a teenager, well before he was a political figure, and was nervous his run in politics would tarnish that legacy (spoiler: it did!).

I voted for him aspirationally in 2016 and then enthusiastically in 2020.

I will not be doing so in Primaries this year, but of course will do so in the main election if he is the nominee, and do so with the same feelings I had in 2016 (my God, man; the alternative!!).

He's always been a megalomaniac (spoiler #2: 99% of politicians are!), and that served the country well in his first term, because he read his base well and effectively delivered on policies his base prioritized as he chased the inflation to his ego the results brought.

I now fear his vision is clouded and the ego mostly seeks vengeance, vindication and validation. Previously, his quest for historic grandeur aligned well with the goals of the American people; I am no longer convinced that is the case, even if he can still assemble occasional, formal statements to give the appearance that it just might be.

I actually sincerely hope I am wrong, and that there is still a Trump version 1.0 in there somewhere...

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Not a big memer, thouogh I do enjoy the heck outta this thread.
So how bout a rant??

//caution

I am extremely proud of most of the RESULTS that Trump achieved up through December 2020, aspects of COVID handling being a notable exception, though we all know hindsight is 20/20.

I could always see how his BEHAVIOR could annoy folks that don't bother to dive into either the policies or the history of the man. I'd been a fan of his since I was a teenager, well before he was a political figure, and was nervous his run in politics would tarnish that legacy (spoiler: it did!).

I voted for him aspirationally in 2016 and then enthusiastically in 2020.

I will not be doing so in Primaries this year, but of course will do so in the main election if he is the nominee, and do so with the same feelings I had in 2016 (my God, man; the alternative!!).

He's always been a megalomaniac (spoiler #2: 99% of politicians are!), and that served the country well in his first term, because he read his base well and effectively delivered on policies his base prioritized as he chased the inflation to his ego the results brought.

I now fear his vision is clouded and the ego mostly seeks vengeance, vindication and validation. Previously, his quest for historic grandeur aligned well with the goals of the American people; I am no longer convinced that is the case, even if he can still assemble occasional, formal statements to give the appearance that it just might be.

I actually sincerely hope I am wrong, and that there is still a Trump version 1.0 in there somewhere...
I can see that point of view. I think alot of people liked him because he is a business man first, and not a career politician.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I'm not a trumper, but it's undeniable that our country was way better when he was is office. This geriatric ice cream licker we have now is just a joke. We need to get back on track.
It is a shame some would rather see our country in the toilet than have their feelings hurt by the meanie that told them the facts and did what he said he would do. At least to the point he could on his own.

I was better off. Our company prospered. Now, well, still ok but a lot of belts are being tightened and what we have doesn't go very far.

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I actually sincerely hope ... that there is still a Trump version 1.0 in there somewhere...

I think Don is at least sane enough to know that charging people with good credit an extra fee is counterproductive. I had Joe pegged at second-worst president in history (behind Andrew Johnson), but that put him over the top for me.

Users who are viewing this thread