5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes and Funny Pictures 2.0

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That has been going on for decades, and someone just noticed?
They are really on the ball.
20 years ago there was a story in the Oregonian about all the medicated fish in the Colombia River downstream from Portland.
So apparently they *are* putting something in the water. Could this explain some of the widespread insanity that seems to happen in big cities?

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So apparently they *are* putting something in the water. Could this explain some of the widespread insanity that seems to happen in big cities?
I think it is what is being flushed during drug raids and manufacturing. Working on a sewer plant modification, and money would sometimes come out in the grit separator belts.
Lets face it, all kinds of **** gets flushed, laterally.

Insanity

Reaction score

I have nothing to do with that insanity I swear.

Though I did have a conspiracy theory some years ago that had to do with tap water. While AT Ft Drum I rarely drank the tap water and only would if I was super thirsty or there was a wizz quizz being conducted and I did not have bottled water available. I noted a behavioral difference in people who drank tap water vs thoughts that didn't. It was not subtle at all the tap water drinkers seemed more docile and blindly did as told. The few others and I that didn't drink tap water regularly had observed this behavior as it was a rapid change in personalities some of which I had known for a few years.

The chlorine and fluoride content was so high you could taste it thats why I didn't drink it. It makes me wonder.

Users who are viewing this thread