5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuel tank sizes

Pnorth

Reaction score
In the US you have option to add a 33 gal tank. In Canada a 27,4. Any one know what is up with that and what the original size is?

thanks for today’s lesson! Not always easy to understand for a kg and liter guy!:ROFLMAO:

129,9 litres (truncated) LOL.

I wished all of us would just go metric. So much easier and faster to figure things.

I was so happy that my new Rebel's fuel gauge is accurate and is consistent with the mileage and range to empty. My 16' never worked properly and it was irritating to no end.

Yes, kind of important when getting down there.

I believe Big Horn and below come with 23 Gallon Standard which is really small for a full size truck. I upgraded to a 26 gallon for free on my order. The Laramie and above come with the 26 gallon standard. They all can be upgraded to a 33 gallon for an additional charge.

I believe Big Horn and below come with 23 Gallon Standard which is really small for a full size truck. I upgraded to a 26 gallon for free on my order. The Laramie and above come with the 26 gallon standard. They all can be upgraded to a 33 gallon for an additional charge.

I like the bigger tank on my Outdoorsman but only got the standard one on my Rebel(98.4 litres-22 Gal) as they want $445 for the 33 gal one.

Thanks! Been trying to find that info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back