5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front end links

U

User_100353

Has anybody experienced their front end links going bad within a couple thousand mile after installing a leveling kit? I installed a 2.5 inch readylift level and about 2,330 miles later I get the clunking noise that sounds like my end links.

JF19Longhorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Front end links are another common issue with the 5th Gen. Mine took 6 +/- months to come in and were covered under warranty.

Depending on how cool your dealer is, you might get kickback for the level kit.

Choate

Reaction score
Maybe that’s what’s going on w my truck. I have the RC 3.5” w their front struts. I get this popping noise sometimes that’s pretty loud and sounds like it’s coming from directly under my feet. Doesn’t happen often enough to take it to a shop yet and I couldn’t find anything loose

Nels

Reaction score
I have 2" Readylift level. Installed at 24k miles. At 32k replaced both links. Now at 60k one of them is bad again. Thinking of going with suspension maxx rather than oem.

Users who are viewing this thread