5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front bumper lower on one side

Rockyroad217

Reaction score
Is there any wiggle room for adjusting the bumper? The passenger side is noticably lower than the driver side. I would let the dealership do it, but i always end up with grease in my truck or something so i would rather do it myself if possible.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is there any wiggle room for adjusting the bumper? The passenger side is noticably lower than the driver side. I would let the dealership do it, but i always end up with grease in my truck or something so i would rather do it myself if possible.
You’ll want to search on this topic, as it’s an old one (like threads from 2018). Long story short, there may be grinding involved.

Rockyroad217

Reaction score
You’ll want to search on this topic, as it’s an old one (like threads from 2018). Long story short, there may be grinding involved.
I called myself searching. Guess i didn't know the right keywords. Im not worried enough about it to grind anything for sure. Thanks

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I called myself searching. Guess i didn't know the right keywords. Im not worried enough about it to grind anything for sure. Thanks
Searched for “bumper alignment”...here are the first three threads that looked relevant:

Rockyroad217

Reaction score
Searched for “bumper alignment”...here are the first three threads that looked relevant:

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread