5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Parts From the Dealer!

Thodgdon66

Reaction score
Hey first post here, just picked up our 2020 1500 Longhorn.
In searching for the wheel lock key, I found it jammed under part of the jack under the passenger seat.
Interestingly, there was a set of two gold master lock keys zip-tied to the yellow wing nut. Also, there was a white plastic tube which tapers to a narrow diameter and has bosses for mounting to something. Hope the photo posts below.

Have any of you know what the tube and keys are for?
Thanks!!

0520B9E0-9691-4B46-A8D2-5C9E326C0BE3.jpeg

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
In searching for the wheel lock key, I found it jammed under part of the jack under the passenger seat.
Interestingly, there was a set of two gold master lock keys zip-tied to the yellow wing nut. Also, there was a white plastic tube which tapers to a narrow diameter and has bosses for mounting to something. Hope the photo posts below.

Thanks!!

View attachment 68066

Not sure on the keys but your tube is for if you have to fill your tank with a gas can.

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Thanks!!

View attachment 68066
Do you have locking storage boxes? Those keys look like they say master on them which would likely be for a living mechanism for in for storage, center console or a hitch lock? Some kind of aftermarket upgrade the dealer installed.

Thodgdon66

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!! Not sure on the keys. No other lockable items were installed... dealer is supposed to get back to me

Users who are viewing this thread