5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fox Factory Race Series 2.5 Coilovers

DRebel

Reaction score
Sorry to bring back an old thread. A

I just took delivery of my 22 Rebel. Awesome truck. I did order the 2.5dsc 2-3 extended travel fronts and matching rear. Waiting on the carli rear springs to install the lift.

My question is… Drebel…how do you feel with stock size tires on with this lift?
Do you wish you had gone larger?

Or are you happy with what it came with?

I’m tempted to stay stock as I can probably improve mileage with stock size Toyo at3 or Cooper at3xlt’s. I bought the suspension to improve the ride more so than for looks.
Congrats on the purchase, you’ll love them. Also I’m sorry about the late replies.

Yes I’ve been fine with the factory tires, I’m now at 67k. Once I get back from my next trip I’ll be switching over to 285/75/18 they will fit just right.

DRebel

Reaction score
Question, curious if you know the actual measurement of these? top of plate to center of eye? fox website has 1 length and vendors show a whole different length so im trying to figure out if its 24" or 23". Thanks!
I’m sorry, I don’t know but if you haven’t received an answer let me know.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
sorry to revive and old thread, but can you tell me how many threads do you have from the top for front? If I read the thread correctly, you're at 2.75" lift (1.75 from fox + 1 from rebel oe lift)?

Users who are viewing this thread