5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum issues

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Many times through the day I’m seeing this but then everything’s fine 10 min later.

3E5EC867-8D21-48E6-99E8-9C422F70F087.jpeg
I know there was a problem earlier but seems to be getting much worse this past week.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
as posted in another thread
they take the site down to clear the spam.
Got it. Thanks.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was on the forum earlier today and the site froze. I went off the website and when I tried to get back on, I received the error message. Because of that, I was forced, by my wife, to do boring chores like emptying the dishwasher, taking out the garbage and cleaning the toilets. It's been a rough day! :mad:

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I was on the forum earlier today and the site froze. I went off the website and when I tried to get back on, I received the error message. Because of that, I was forced, by my wife, to do boring chores like emptying the dishwasher, taking out the garbage and cleaning the toilets. It's been a rough day! :mad:
That's why you need an office...with a door...that locks.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've noticed this happening more since we got new moderators. I blame them. 🤣 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread