5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ford production

Kramersp

Reaction score
FCA needs to take a good hard look at how Ford does business. They are now on track to pump out 1 MILLION Ford F series this year. Ram can't even make me a new truck in under 3 months.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Keep in mind FCA has one plant that is pumping out 2019 Rams. They were producing the Chrysler 200 up until now. The 1500 is a big change from producing cars. I wasn't expecting Ramboxes to be built until Q3...which is why I didn't modify my order to include them when ordering opened up. That being said - FCA is ahead of schedule!

Ford has 3 plants going full steam producing the F series. Dearborn, KCMO and Louisville Truck. If Ford couldn't top FCA I'd be concerned.

Reading this 30,000 mile wrap up review from Car/Driver on a '17 Raptor made me chuckle...I don't miss the "known issues" with no fixes any longer!

wjndC8Q.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread