5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale; AFE Magnum Force 2 Stage Cold Air Intake w/Pro 5s Filter $300 Free Shipping

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a brand new AFE Magnum Force CAI for the 2019 Ram w/5.7 HEMI. I installed it, drove about 100 miles and uninstalled it. Paired with my Borla S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust System, it's way too loud in the cab. $300 and I'll cover shipping. It cost me around $380 with tax and shipping.
Interested

Ellisstrong

Reaction score
I have a brand new AFE Magnum Force CAI for the 2019 Ram w/5.7 HEMI. I installed it, drove about 100 miles and uninstalled it. Paired with my Borla S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust System, it's way too loud in the cab. $300 and I'll cover shipping. It cost me around $380 with tax and shipping.
Any more info? Is it still for sale?

Ellisstrong

Reaction score
To bring up an old thread I have one of these for sale. I don’t need it anymore and based off of my dyno run before removing this, I do believe my peak HP increased with this intake...

Users who are viewing this thread