5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For anyone who’s curious

Cross88

Reaction score
I’ve been in an email conversation with Motorsport tech regarding wheel spacers for a couple days now. Nothing but positive things to say, timely responses and answers all questions. I asked about a military discount and he said they don’t have one but always willing to work with people. He gave me a 10% discount when I go to order. Also found out load ratings, in which the aluminum (bora) are rated at 30k lbs and the steel (stahl) are rated at 40k. Just a little information for anyone who’s curious.

deanfx

Reaction score
Good info, thanks for sharing. Spacers always scared me off. But actually they aren't any different than a more aggressive wheel offset.

Cross88

Reaction score
Good info, thanks for sharing. Spacers always scared me off. But actually they aren't any different than a more aggressive wheel offset.

Not a problem. I was inquiring for myself, came across the info and figured I’d share with the forum. Exactly, it’s all in the proper spacer and correct installation. A much more inexpensive way to get a wider stance/track width.

TWRam

Reaction score
I have used them in the past for some custom car builds. I use their Adaptec wheel spacer/adapters that are hub centric on both sides. Excellent communication and a great product. The spacers have always gone on perfectly and never had any vibration issues. They do get backed up from time to time around big car events like SEMA and such.

Pribilof

Reaction score
I have 1.25" BORA spacers on my Rebel. Perfect fit / finish. Excellent machining. I wouldn't use any other spacers on my vehicles.

Users who are viewing this thread