5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FNG from NC

ServoFides35

Reaction score
New guy here to the 5th gens. Just bought a new to me 2019 Rebel trx4 off-road, 5.7 w/etorque. I haven't gone through it too much yet but its got a trifold hard bed cover(not sure brand), k&n drop in air filter, and a magnaflow muffler. Already ordered bed light kit for it. This is my 3rd ram previously owned a '98 1500 reg cab short bed and then a '14 1500 quad cab. I've been trolling through here for a few days and decided to go ahead and create an account. Thanks to the guys on here with the threads on the steering wheel delamination. I took mine to the dealer yesterday with this issue and got it covered under warranty along with a slight tear in the driver seat at the threads on the outboard seam. Seat gets fixed Friday and I believe the steering wheels are on a nationwide backorder as I understand it. Anyway glad to be on here and hopefully I can contribute occasionally.

Users who are viewing this thread