5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flowmaster super 10

kboy

Reaction score
So last week I got my super 10s installed on my 2019 rebel it sounds decent has anyone did the same. My question is should I remove my resonators too for a deeper sound thoughts anyone. I also got me a pedal commander just yesterday and now I'm really not sure about installing it what are people thoughts on that I just read a lot of negative reviews and positive ones just to confuse me even more.

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So last week I got my super 10s installed on my 2019 rebel it sounds decent has anyone did the same. My question is should I remove my resonators too for a deeper sound thoughts anyone. I also got me a pedal commander just yesterday and now I'm really not sure about installing it what are people thoughts on that I just read a lot of negative reviews and positive ones just to confuse me even more.
I wouldn't remove the resonators cause it will be loud in cab they mostly help with that. As for the pedal commander I would absolutely install it. It will make your trucks throttle lag disappear it's a night and day difference I drive in city -2 and when I wanna pep it up I go to sport 4 mode. You'll love it.
Here's a video of how to install it.

Reaction score
Thanks DonsRam19! I was just researching "pedal commander" when I ran across your post above. I decided to look into this because I got caught yesterday under a yellow light at an intersection (with red light cameras), floored it - and ...nothing. Took about 2 seconds to wake up. Don't want to violate the warranty or hurt my gas mileage, but I'll research those specifics that as I'm sure it's been covered exhaustedly.

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks DonsRam19! I was just researching "pedal commander" when I ran across your post above. I decided to look into this because I got caught yesterday under a yellow light at an intersection (with red light cameras), floored it - and ...nothing. Took about 2 seconds to wake up. Don't want to violate the warranty or hurt my gas mileage, but I'll research those specifics that as I'm sure it's been covered exhaustedly.
It's not traceable. Just remove for warranty work. It doesn't affect your gas mileage unless your flying everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread