5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flowmaster Exhaust question

deanfx

Reaction score
I'm a fan of the FX. Low rumble. But I can appreciate the raspy sound of the others as well.

WhiteKnight4x4

Reaction score
Is the outlaw loud enough on cold start to anger the neighbors because you leave for work at 4 am?:) I don't want to be that neighbor but I also want a great sounding truck.

‘19ramlveryeha

Reaction score
Is the outlaw loud enough on cold start to anger the neighbors because you leave for work at 4 am?:) I don't want to be that neighbor but I also want a great sounding truck.

No. You’ll hear it wake up but it isn’t straight pipes. As long as you leave the resonators you are fine. I personally expected it to be louder but now that I’ve had it on for a few weeks. I barely notice is it. Unless I’m pulling something or climbing then you hear it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hockeygod1225

Reaction score
No. You’ll hear it wake up but it isn’t straight pipes. As long as you leave the resonators you are fine. I personally expected it to be louder but now that I’ve had it on for a few weeks. I barely notice is it. Unless I’m pulling something or climbing then you hear it.

It also helps when you have had it for a bit as it breaks in over time.

WhiteKnight4x4

Reaction score

Thanks, I plan on keeping the resonators. Hopefully it sounds as good in person as it does in the youtube videos.

Users who are viewing this thread