5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FlashLogic FLCAN & SmartPhone Remote Start

gbuck81

Reaction score
Greetings All,

I have a 2019 BigHorn Sport. It has the OEM Remote Start. I want to have the ability to remote start and control my truck via my iPhone. I contacted a local shop who advised that they can install a FlashLogic FLCAN and either DroneMobile or Carlink. Curious if anyone else has any input on this ? Also, if anyone has any input on the possibility of adding an option for proximity unlock and lock to the truck. Thanks in advance !

BZ23

Reaction score
Through Uconnect, there is an app that allows you to do all of this without the use of those other options you mention.

Last edited:

gbuck81

Reaction score
throught Uconnect, there is an app that allows you to do all of this without the use of those other options you mention.
Through Uconnect, there is an app that allows you to do all of this without the use of those other options you mention.
I have the 8.4 Non Nav without SiriusXM Guardian

Users who are viewing this thread