5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Truck Owner Here

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That’s funny as I just gifted my wife a 2020 Outback Touring XT for Mother’s Day and I also own a Laramie lol.

NWRogue

Reaction score
Nice rig, I wanted to go with one of the grays but living in the Pacific Northwest there is already too much grey around. I kept my 2006 Outback sedan. :)

My wife is definitely not on this forum. :whistle:

Skater

Reaction score
Is your wife on this forum, too?

Wait. Is MY wife on this forum?!? :oops:
I don’t think my wife is in this forum, but she is sneaky, so I do not do anything or say anything I would not have posted on the front page of the LA Times rag or its website in HD video.;)

Le_Slacker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
All right all right guys! You’re making the rest of us who don’t give expensive gifts to our wives look really bad.:p:p

Gave mine a Wrangler

537d0a6d4daa2412acd7397edfc6dc0a.jpg

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
When i got mine, I bought my wife a coke from the vending machine at the dealership... It counts?

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulation on this beautiful truck! Looks very similar to mine haha. Have fun with it!
Welcome to the forum.

RockYacht2020

Reaction score
There are threads on here about added security. I'm just saying, you could install a fingerprint starter or something. I'm sure that'll win you some major husband points.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Skater

Reaction score
When i got mine, I bought my wife a coke from the vending machine at the dealership... It counts?
Absolutely a Coke counts. It's the thought that counts. At least that is what we are told, but we all know it's really the value (cost) of the thought that really counts!

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Absolutely a Coke counts. It's the thought that counts. At least that is what we are told, but we all know it's really the value (cost) of the thought that really counts!
Amen brother.
Oh, did i forgot to mention she got a brand new Pacifica right before i got my Ram? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/