5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First truck ever

Big Papi

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!!

Thanks for letting me be a part of the forum. I'm new to trucks, all my Army buddies that I deployed with always were talking about their trucks....lol. They used to joke about my little cars and how a big guy like me fit in them. Told me I needed a truck thats how we do it in MERICA. I'm from Puerto Rico join the Army when I was 18 did two deployments to Iraq and one to Afghanistan, served for 15 years active then got hired with DHS. Don't know nothing about trucks, I'm here to learn from you guys and share my mods that I do to the trucks. Oh and I got two trucks one for me and the wife. I was recently in a bad accident, me and the wife got hit by a drunk driver that was his second DUI. So we almost died and I told the wife no more little cars lets get trucks and make them big so we run over anyone that try to hit us again lol. Anyways here are the two trucks, mine is the 2019 white Bighorn and I got her the 2019 Laramie.

Attachments

• 20181221_112933.jpg
    20181221_112933.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 24
  • 20181221_112923.jpg
    20181221_112923.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 23

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello everyone!!!

Thanks for letting me be a part of the forum. I'm new to trucks, all my Army buddies that I deployed with always were talking about their trucks....lol. They used to joke about my little cars and how a big guy like me fit in them. Told me I needed a truck thats how we do it in MERICA. I'm from Puerto Rico join the Army when I was 18 did two deployments to Iraq and one to Afghanistan, served for 15 years active then got hired with DHS. Don't know nothing about trucks, I'm here to learn from you guys and share my mods that I do to the trucks. Oh and I got two trucks one for me and the wife. I was recently in a bad accident, me and the wife got hit by a drunk driver that was his second DUI. So we almost died and I told the wife no more little cars lets get trucks and make them big so we run over anyone that try to hit us again lol. Anyways here are the two trucks, mine is the 2019 white Bighorn and I got her the 2019 Laramie.
Welcome. Nice trucks. Thanks for seving and best of luck at DHS.

Jsvt3

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you were both okay and good choice on trucks.

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome, and thank you for your service. This is a great place for info and peeps. Glad you found us.

Users who are viewing this thread