5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Time Seeing The New Rebel

96Dodge4x4

CDJR Technician
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Did the PDI on the first Rebel our dealership has received today and I was very impressed. It looked good in pictures but it looked even better in person. Was also my fist tie getting a decent amount of driving in one of the new rams (usually i'm only driving them right down the road to the detail shop). I took it on about a three mile road test and it was just as impressive as I have heard it would be. For the off road version of the new ram it still road super smooth and the transmission shifts really weren't even noticeable under normal acceleration. Aside from the nice hemi growl when accelerating the truck was very quiet. This rebel was fairly well optioned too stickering around $59,000.Really liked the diamond plate pattern insets on the door never realized they did that until today. Overall a very good looking truck.

Too some quick Pictures of it while I was at it. Here is the link to the listing for better picture

image2 (1).jpeg image3 (1).jpeg image4.jpeg image6.jpeg image7 (1).jpeg image1 (1).jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread