5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First time poster, long time follower

hoodac78

Reaction score
Hello. I decided to officially join up now that I recently purchased a 2019 Ram 1500 Limited. I have been reading the forum for maybe the last year to year and a half while deciding what truck I was going to purchase. I was in a 2016 F150 Lariat SC with the 3.5L Ecoboost and Max Tow package, and decided to go with the new Ram. I had a few issues in the Ford's front end which took a long time to sort out, and just decided that a change was appropriate. Nothing against Ford....they make great trucks too. The new truck has about 24,000km on it and for $59,000 CDN, felt like it was a really good deal. It comes with an extended warranty that the previous owner had purchased, as well as a protection package (undercoating, upholstery protectant etc). The previous owner really took good care of it, and the only reason he traded it in was because he wanted an engine with e-torque. That was an option that didn't really matter to me. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and say thanks for keeping me updated on the 5th gen Rams while I contemplated my purchase. I'm looking forward to (hopefully) many enjoyable, trouble free miles!

20200627_093217_resized-jpg.65059

Attachments

• 20200627_093217_resized.jpg
    20200627_093217_resized.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 100

Users who are viewing this thread