5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Dodge since the 90's

PistolPeteSTL

Reaction score
I owned a Dakota for a few years a quarter century ago and just picked up my second Dodge (Ram) truck, a 2024 1500 Tradesman, Quad Cab, long bed. Only now it's a French company that's made in Mexico? These global companies make it hard to keep up. One of these days I'll even catch on to the Ram brand name!
Only had it a couple days, but I'm impressed with how quiet and nice the ride is. I love how much open space there is in the engine bay. Looking forward to see how it tows!

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I owned a Dakota for a few years a quarter century ago and just picked up my second Dodge (Ram) truck, a 2024 1500 Tradesman, Quad Cab, long bed. Only now it's a French company that's made in Mexico? These global companies make it hard to keep up. One of these days I'll even catch on to the Ram brand name!
Only had it a couple days, but I'm impressed with how quiet and nice the ride is. I love how much open space there is in the engine bay. Looking forward to see how it tows!
Italian company, truck assembled in Michigan. The Hemi is built in Mexico

Users who are viewing this thread