5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finished her up - Flame Red Laramie Sport lifted, wheels/tires, debadged...come on in

Papa Bear 24

Reaction score
L
Finished her up today. Only war wound, and it was a big one, was a crushed/broken pinky finger (slipped a torque wrench with all my weight and my pinky took the impact...spent the evening last night in the emergency room).

Daystar 2"/1" mild lift,
KMC 22" Wheels with 285/55R22 Terra Grappler G2s
Hellwig sway
Debadged
Black RAM on front grille
Black Rams head on the rear
Powder coated satin black tailpipes
Blacked out power hood
Westin HDX side-steps

View attachment 18533
View attachment 18534
View attachment 18535
View attachment 18536
View attachment 18537
View attachment 18538
View attachment 18539
View attachment 18540
Looks amazing!

wildh24

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Turned out nice! Very sharp.

Ouch on the finger!

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Finished her up today. Only war wound, and it was a big one, was a crushed/broken pinky finger (slipped a torque wrench with all my weight and my pinky took the impact...spent the evening last night in the emergency room).

Daystar 2"/1" mild lift,
KMC 22" Wheels with 285/55R22 Terra Grappler G2s
Hellwig sway
Debadged
Black RAM on front grille
Black Rams head on the rear
Powder coated satin black tailpipes
Blacked out power hood
Westin HDX side-steps

View attachment 18533
View attachment 18534
View attachment 18535
View attachment 18536
View attachment 18537
View attachment 18538
View attachment 18539
View attachment 18540

Can you talk more about your lift? What made you settle on that? It looks level from the pictures but wouldn’t a 1” rear bring the rake back?

rsonedecker

Reaction score
Can you talk more about your lift? What made you settle on that? It looks level from the pictures but wouldn’t a 1” rear bring the rake back?
Once I actually received the truck and drove it for a little bit to settle the suspension, I had about a 1 3/4" rake. I wanted some rake even after the lift in order to haul to heavier things and not sag. So I settled on the 2"/1" lift, which has left me with about 3/4" rake which is just prefect for me.

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Once I actually received the truck and drove it for a little bit to settle the suspension, I had about a 1 3/4" rake. I wanted some rake even after the lift in order to haul to heavier things and not sag. So I settled on the 2"/1" lift, which has left me with about 3/4" rake which is just prefect for me.

Ok so factory rake for you was 1 3/4” so doing this reduced that by 1”. I like that idea. I don’t like a squatting truck while towing.

Last edited:

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score

How do you like the sway bar? Was the difference noticeable?

Users who are viewing this thread