5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally in a Truck

Poundfoolish_ZA

Reaction score
Hey everyone
So I moved to Canada from South Africa back in 2021, when I arrived I just needed wheels and got a really good deal on a Honda Ridgeline great unit, but as you can imagine it wasn't what I wanted, so I was always yearning for something. Cut forward to October 2023 I finally get my hands on what I really wanted. A 2020 Ram 1500 Bighorn 5th gen quad cab and I absolutely love this truck. I have many plans for it.

IMG-20230930-WA0004.jpg

DEG

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Great looking pickup. IMO the quad cabs look so much better than the crew cabs. I wish they still offered them in the Laramie and Limited trims.

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! There’s a wealth of knowledge on this forum. Be sure to use the search function to help with topics you’re interested in.

kdoublep

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Bighorn is the best! You don't pay for all the extra lavish trim people complain about on here.:ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online