5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally. Cleaned my new 2022 Bighorn.

ShenValley

Reaction score
While this color was not my number one choice I decided to go with a 22 off the lot as it was pretty much what I wanted. Could not pass up the rebates and low interest rate through Chrysler. But finally got the shine I want on it and then realized I forgot the tires. Hit the wheels but not the rubber. Oh well. That'll come. Sitting in front of my neighbors farm in VA. Forgot to mention. Running boards will be installed this week for the benefit of my 5'2 wife. Ram-HQ Rd.jpg

Last edited:

Kevinn

Reaction score
I really love how the bumper/mirror color match look regardless of the trucks color. It’s such a great feature at a low cost from the factory, but I’m not a chrome fanatic.
Sharp looking truck!

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
First bath? Lookin' good. I still have a corn field across the road from me, and a yard full of trees that are yet to drop leaves I'll have to grind up. So no point for me until the dust makers have run their course.

Users who are viewing this thread