5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite Songs/Artists XM

kosherdill34

Reaction score
if we miss the alert is there a place we can go to find the list. On my friends truck he has a browse button. He’s screen was the 8.4. Anyone know how to find it on the 12 inch?

Lordshado

Reaction score
That has been my complaint since day one. It beeps a low beep and gone. I can't see any of my favorite songs in a live list.

BMANN06

Reaction score
That has been my complaint since day one. It beeps a low beep and gone. I can't see any of my favorite songs in a live list.

Agreed, I really liked the feature on my 17' Rebel where you could finish the song you were listening to and hit browse and play the favorites that popped up. Now I get a beep, switch stations and have to listen to the last 2-3 minutes of a song before my favourite plays. Is there a way to tweek it so I don't have the 2 min delay before fav song plays?

varnerme

Reaction score
Yes, there is. Bottom right button takes you to your listener profile, then there is a notifications button and your favorites that are currently playing are shown there. My only complaint is that this takes 4 screen pushes to get to that favorite artist or song. In my 2016 Rebel, I could get there in 2 pushes. Oh well!

rrroscoe

Reaction score
The one thing I do like about favorites, is that the notification comes up even if you are not listening to XM

Livinitup731

Reaction score
Yes, there is. Bottom right button takes you to your listener profile, then there is a notifications button and your favorites that are currently playing are shown there. My only complaint is that this takes 4 screen pushes to get to that favorite artist or song. In my 2016 Rebel, I could get there in 2 pushes. Oh well!
Can't do it while driving, and doesn't show you a list of your favorites playing to choose from. Not happy about it. Has been in every other version of Uconnect I've had.

varnerme

Reaction score
Can't do it while driving, and doesn't show you a list of your favorites playing to choose from. Not happy about it. Has been in every other version of Uconnect I've had.

Interesting...mine does while driving with no issue!

dwalton357

Reaction score
So I just got an update and found this. It was under the profile button on the right and then there was a favorite playing button or something similar.

Hammer675

Reaction score
Any word on where to find the favorite artist/song in the new 12” screen? Mine says I’m filled up so I gotta delete some.

MontFla

Reaction score
Any word on where to find the favorite artist/song in the new 12” screen? Mine says I’m filled up so I gotta delete some.
I save songs but have yet had one play or notify me it was playing??

jbs45

Reaction score
When I get notified a specific artist I have added to get notifications when their song is playing, it's a visual notification only. So if I'm looking at the road I don't see it.
However, a sound is played when the visual notification automatically closes.
This seems like it should be reversed. I should get both an audio and visual notification at the same time. That's how it's worked on my other Chrysler vehicles

Hurrigator

Reaction score
I don't get the audio notifications. Agree....with two previous vehicles (Dodge and Jeep) the notifications were audible. I came to the forum to see if I was doing something wrong in the settings, but apparently not.

Users who are viewing this thread