5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAQ: Photochop Wheels DIY Tutorial

TruckDriver

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey 5thGen!

I found lots of threads for wheel photochop requests and am all about teaching fishing (I think that's how the phrase goes haha)

There's a million ways to do it right, so take this with a grain of salt, but it's an easy way to get a quick idea in less than 2 minutes using Powerpoint - the video's embedded here so it lives with the fourm, happy modding!

Mods: Feel free to move or format as needed (I figured this forum is a good spot unless I missed an FAQ forum)

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
Hey 5thGen!

I found lots of threads for wheel photochop requests and am all about teaching fishing (I think that's how the phrase goes haha)

There's a million ways to do it right, so take this with a grain of salt, but it's an easy way to get a quick idea in less than 2 minutes using Powerpoint - the video's embedded here so it lives with the fourm, happy modding!

Mods: Feel free to move or format as needed (I figured this forum is a good spot unless I missed an FAQ forum)
Sweet!!!!! thanks TruckDriver!!!

TruckDriver

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Glad to share all! @danielle2019 when you mentioned Civil3D I thought, glad to see I'm not the only one not using software 'as directed' haha

I've used Powerpoint to replace basic aspects of Photoshop, Movie creating/editing, screen recording and more; it handles layers pretty well (poor control, but manageable) and does all the basic photo manipulations needed pretty often.

If there's any other tricks I come up with, I'll be sure to record!

Users who are viewing this thread