5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Service manual from alternate sources

GMetal

Reaction score
I have searched and it looks like the OEM service manual is only available through tech authority for $1800 a year subscription. What are these other sites selling when they claim to have a DT factory service manual? The site I found was "factory repair manuals .com" They have a special order for a USB electrical diagram and service manual. Is this just scam sites or legitimate?

TheJoelski

Reaction score
did you end up finding anything? I like to have on hand for things like torque specs.

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Could you elaborate a bit? For example, given a bit of spare time would it be possible to print copies of "everything" to one or more PDF files for permanent use? Good exploded drawings? Electrical schematics? Wire colors? Parts lists?

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The 2020 model year was available on USB, but since Adobe discontinued support
for Flash, The Tech Authority stopped producing the USB version and went to a
Subscription model.

Malodave

GMetal

Reaction score
Could you elaborate a bit? For example, given a bit of spare time would it be possible to print copies of "everything" to one or more PDF files for permanent use? Good exploded drawings? Electrical schematics? Wire colors? Parts lists?
Yes you can print or save it all. Its very thorough. Connector views, testing procedures, location of components, how to remove and replace, hour estimates, and diagrams. . Much more like a factory manual than an Haynes or Chilton manual. I have a 3 ring binder and I print out whatever I'm working on for reference. There are factory wiring and AllData wiring schematics. Each print a bit different. In my opinion worth the money. Id prefer to have it all on a hard drive but subscriptions are how the world works now.

Last edited:

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'd probably pay my kid to sit down and start printing the entire thing to pdf chapter by chapter. Once done, cancel the subscription.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/