5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Ordered 2021 Longhorn

Rambunktious

Reaction score
Hello all! Soon-to-be Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn owner here. Ordered my truck July 11 and received my VIN July 13. Unfortunately, 2021 production doesn't start until August 21, so truck won't be delivered until late September or early October. 2021 MY is 10th anniversary for Longhorn so looking forward to seeing what updates are in store for 10th anniversary model.

Rambunktious

Reaction score
Congrats! I ordered my 2020 Laramie on June 19. It should be built this week I hope!
That's great! Not much longer then, huh? I was going to order the 2020 Longhorn because I couldn't find a Billet Silver with all the options that I wanted, but the dealer informed me that Ram was only taking orders for the 2021 model, so that's what I got. That's when the dealer mentioned that the 2021 model year is the 10th Anniversary for the Longhorn, which helped take some of the sting out of the wait. Now all I have to do is wait for Ram to start advertising the 10th Anniversary Longhorn so I can find out what is included in the package. :)

Paultg

Reaction score
Trying not to hold my breath but if it stays on this schedule they were thinking early August to the dealer. We shall see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/