5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expedition One Bumper and Grill Guard

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wood bumper > steel bumper lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DO in CO

Reaction score
If you are close to Fargo - go to Drekker for me and have a couple beers. I'm from ND but live in CO - and even with all the breweries we have here, Drekker has an awesome building for their brewery and the beer is good too! We always stop in when back to visit family.
Bumper-wise = waiting on the light bar from Vice and then will install their V2 bumper on my Rebel.

Rabbit929

Reaction score
If you are close to Fargo - go to Drekker for me and have a couple beers. I'm from ND but live in CO - and even with all the breweries we have here, Drekker has an awesome building for their brewery and the beer is good too! We always stop in when back to visit family.
Bumper-wise = waiting on the light bar from Vice and then will install their V2 bumper on my Rebel.
I will! I’m in Jamestown but haven’t got to Fargo in quite awhile. It would be pretty cool to see.

Users who are viewing this thread