5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exhaust options for 2020 1500 ecodiesel

Pwsiii

Reaction score
Have not found any options for after markets exhaust for ecodiese on 2020 Limited.

Rhombus

Reaction score
I like the guys with the 1 foot diameter coffee can exhaust tip. The rolling smoke gives us diesel owners a bad rep though.

Sascwatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I like the guys with the 1 foot diameter coffee can exhaust tip. The rolling smoke gives us diesel owners a bad rep though.

It sure does, when I told one of my buddies I bought a diesel truck the first thing he said is everything I tow will be covered in soot.

I’d be interested to see what options become available in the next couple months/years with this new power train.

Reyemon

Reaction score
Have not found any options for after markets exhaust for ecodiese on 2020 Limited.
Have you had any luck finding videos. I have a limited night eco and worried the truck might sound like a civic with aftermarket exhaust

bvigne01

Reaction score
I'm sure Banks will come out with a 3” system like they did for the 4th Gen

Users who are viewing this thread