5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exhaust manifold leak

jermball623

Reaction score
Guess ram is still going to keep the junk bolts theyve been using for years. I fixed the broken manifold bolts on my 12 when I had it a long time ago. Just had the dealer fix the driver side on my 19 because it had two broken bolts. Now three weeks out of the dealer for that, the passenger side has started leaking. Guess I've gotta drop the damn thing off again. And its got an intermittent no start issue after the truck gets warm that they won't even attempt to fix, guess I'm screwed for that one lol. The days of diagnosing are over, if the computer doesnt tell you or its not obvious then its not happening. Love Ram but I doubt I'll buy new ever again if you can't get the things you want fixed under warranty. Sorry about the rant, just a bit frustrated lol.

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
Guess ram is still going to keep the junk bolts theyve been using for years. I fixed the broken manifold bolts on my 12 when I had it a long time ago. Just had the dealer fix the driver side on my 19 because it had two broken bolts. Now three weeks out of the dealer for that, the passenger side has started leaking. Guess I've gotta drop the damn thing off again. And its got an intermittent no start issue after the truck gets warm that they won't even attempt to fix, guess I'm screwed for that one lol. The days of diagnosing are over, if the computer doesnt tell you or its not obvious then its not happening. Love Ram but I doubt I'll buy new ever again if you can't get the things you want fixed under warranty. Sorry about the rant, just a bit frustrated lol.
I'm surprised the forum isn't buzzing right now. In the Powrtrain thread I posted an article about a new class action lawsuit for the Hemi. Three owners filed a suit for the famous hemi tick issues and cam problems.

jermball623

Reaction score
My wife keeps talking about the dealer buying it and us getting something else. The dealer wants to take it everyime we're in there. Its a nice truck but I dont want to be putting in a new motor at 150k either.

Users who are viewing this thread