5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Engine Cover on a 2021 Tradesman Classic

Reaction score
I opened the hood and did not see an engine cover, is this normal for a 2021 Tradesman Classic. I ask because I purchased the vehicle new and just now opened the hood.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I opened the hood and did not see an engine cover, is this normal for a 2021 Tradesman Classic. I ask because I purchased the vehicle new and just now opened the hood.
I can't say for sure, but it would be my assumption that it would have a cover. Have you discussed this with your sales rep? Take a look at another Tradesman Classic (if you can find one) and see if it has an engine cover. As a side note, it's hard for me to understand how someone could buy a new vehicle without looking under the hood. I do that before even sitting in the driver seat LOL.

eTorqueCoasting

Reaction score
I can't say for sure, but it would be my assumption that it would have a cover. Have you discussed this with your sales rep? Take a look at another Tradesman Classic (if you can find one) and see if it has an engine cover. As a side note, it's hard for me to understand how someone could buy a new vehicle without looking under the hood. I do that before even sitting in the driver seat LOL.
Bought mine without looking under hood, hell, don't even think I drove mine! I already test drove another months ago and ordered mine

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Bought mine without looking under hood, hell, don't even think I drove mine! I already test drove another months ago and ordered mine
That's one of the biggest things keeping me from ever ordering a new vehicle. I've test driven brand new trucks which were identical except for the color, and they drove distinctly different. I don't think I'll ever buy a car or truck that I can't test drive first.

Reaction score
True, well there will not be a next time. I will defiantly look at another and speak with the sales rep. I have no idea why on a new dodge tradesman why one would need to remove the engine cover. Saturday I will go and investigate the missing engine cover.

Users who are viewing this thread