5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Electric Truck Top Speed & Drag Race

blue_by_you

Reaction score
this is exactly the stuff I look forward to. people complain about towing or distance like it's every truck owners #1 requirement. It's not. I want performance, and not some jacked up oversized bro truck. The Rivian checks so many boxes but they really let the engineers design too much of it, explaining why the front end is ugly. If they can fix that or makes something aftermarket to pretty it up then it will sell so well. The power of those 0-60 , 1/4 mile , and max MPH runs is just plain impressive. And the Ford Ligntning is such a well thought out and planned offering they were able to bring it to production so quick. I'll take a full size truck that can get me to 60mph in under 4 seconds and 1/4 mile in under 12 seconds, get me close to 300 miles of range and allow me to fill up at home overnight or charge stations. thats all I need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online