5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eibach leveling struts ring location

Reaper3751

Reaction score
I have a 22 Ram 1500 Sport not ORP don’t think that’s an option on the Sport but anyways. I’m struggling with which ring to commit to on the struts. 3 is 1.2 inches 4 is 1.8 inches of lift. I don’t wanna have it installed at 1.8 and the truck be squatted but I also don’t want a noticeable rake. I searched and haven’t found pictures or people saying which one is closest to level without going over. I was confident at 1.8 but then I saw someone say it gave them 2 full inches and never settled below that. Anyone with experience??!

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't think the truck is going to be squatted regardless of which ring you put it on when we're dealing with half an inch.

That being said. This is my truck with the orp. The orp is 1" all the way around. I have my Eibachs set at 1.8". I'm pretty level. IMG_1355.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread