5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay tow mirror covers fit like a glove

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Nice but a tad too shiny . I would apply a coat of matte or semi-gloss paint so it matches the rest of the trim.

Accountant

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice but a tad too shiny . I would apply a coat of matte or semi-gloss paint so it matches the rest of the trim.

Yup that’s my plan to paint it matte black. My pic was a test fit since I bought it without knowing whether it would fit or not lol.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Yup that’s my plan to paint it matte black. My pic was a test fit since I bought it without knowing whether it would fit or not lol.
Sweet. Glad you're doing that. Don't forget to share pics when finished!

Reaction score
Mirror covers look great... How are they holding up?
I am on the fence. I am either going to order these and have them painted granite crystal at a body shop... Or attempt to take apart my current tow mirrors, take the chrome off, prep it myself and drop it off at a body shop for paint.
Problem is I cant seem to find any good info on taking the mirrors off. So I might be going this route.

Got2GetIt

Reaction score
I am on the fence. I am either going to order these and have them painted granite crystal at a body shop... Or attempt to take apart my current tow mirrors, take the chrome off, prep it myself and drop it off at a body shop for paint.
Problem is I cant seem to find any good info on taking the mirrors off. So I might be going this route.
I'm in the same boat. What did you end up doing? Covers or paint?

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Here you go:

Attachments

• 23 - Body:Exterior:MIRROR, Outside Rearview, Cover:Removal and Installation REMOVAL AND INSTA...pdf
    119.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 23 - Body:Exterior:MIRROR, Outside Rearview:Removal and Installation REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION.pdf
    113.9 KB · Views: 12

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Thanks. I've seen these before but they don't appear to be for the tow mirrors. Has anyone seen assembly instructions for the tow mirrors?
Sorry, I don’t have that, but assuming it would be very close

Users who are viewing this thread