5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Easily 'un-doable' mods.

uniqueFLH

Reaction score
Well. I've had the 2025 1500 V-6 Tradesman for a about 2-weeks, and want to 'personalize' it a bit.

The main issue I have is that it's a leased, 'Company Car'. So. My options are somewhat limited by Corporate Restrictions...as well as the fact that anything I do is coming out of my wallet for a vehicle that I don't actually own. For whatever it may be worth, I do have the option to buy the vehicle (typically at a pretty decent price) once the Lease Term is satisfied. But, until I get to the end of the Lease, I won't officially decide whether I want it or not.

Anyway. My Company paid for a bed mat and 'most' of a rigid/folding bed cover...I added wheel covers and side steps myself. And I have an appointment next week to have a window tint done.

I'm sort of considering tossing some front tow hooks and possibly the Resonator Delete Kit from B2 Fabrication.

What sort of other stuff would youse guys consider in this situation?

Av1

Reaction score
You have it about covered so far.

I'm not sure I'd be sinking much of my own money into a company leased vehicle. That's just me, though.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Little cosmetic mods here and there that aren't expensive. Vinyl badge overlays, shift knob decal, tint for brake lights

Last edited:

uniqueFLH

Reaction score
You have it about covered so far.

I'm not sure I'd be sinking much of my own money into a company leased vehicle. That's just me, though.

I typically have the vehicle(s) for about 3-years, plus however long it takes to order & take delivery of the replacement. Plus, our Vehicle Policy is pretty flexible...so I get to use it as much as wanted/needed for Personal use/travel.
Putting a few dollars into it to 'personalize it' is not really a huge deal...as I basically view it as a 'free car'. But, that said, I'm not throwing my entire wallet at it. :)

Reactions: Av1

silver billet

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
A pulsar is a 5 minute bolt on to your ECU which gives "up to 30 hp and 30 lb/ft of torque". "up to", not sure about that but its definitely a fun mod and leaves no trace when its removed. Make sure you ground it properly using the screw and strap!! Else you might get electrical issues.

It also changes your pedal sensitivity so no need to get a banks pedal monster.

Users who are viewing this thread