5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ease of cleaning Light Mountain Brown cloth - and cup holders?

JimKIII

Reaction score
I'm a coffee drinker and love my hot cup of Jo in the morning when heading somewhere. So I have a couple of questions as I ponder ordering a new 2022 Bighorn.

1. Is the Light Mountain Brown cloth fairly easy to clean if for some unforeseen reason coffee gets spilled on it? (My only other option would be the Diesel Grey, which I'm trying to stay away from as that's what I've had in my 2004 Dakota for 17 years.)
2. Bench vs bucket seats - where are the coffee holders, if there are any, with a bench seat configuration?

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
We have the brown cloth in our Lone Star and love it. Cooler in the summer than black material, super easy to clean up and I even hit the seats with Scotchgard every six months. They still look like new and my wife’s coffee cleaned right up with zero stain. I also Scotchgard-ed the seat belts as they too can catch coffee but no issues thus far.

Attachments

• 2020 Ram 2.jpg
    2020 Ram 2.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 2020 Ram 3.jpg
    2020 Ram 3.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread