5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duck a Jeep.. but for RAM

kissmysta

Reaction score
Is there anything like the duck a Jeep thing for ram trucks? I keep seeing jeeps getting cute new rubber duckies in parking lots, and I can't help but wonder if there's anything fun like that for us!

jchurchbrah

Reaction score
Not that I know of, I have been just giving people the Rock Star/Horns 🤘🏽 Could be mistaken for “Rock On” but hey tomato/potato.

rlh1987

Reaction score
Is there anything like the duck a Jeep thing for ram trucks? I keep seeing jeeps getting cute new rubber duckies in parking lots, and I can't help but wonder if there's anything fun like that for us!

rlh1987

Reaction score
Not that I know of, I have been just giving people the Rock Star/Horns 🤘🏽 Could be mistaken for “Rock On” but hey tomato/potato.
I've started a page.. G.O.A.T. THE RAM

aprez

Reaction score
I am going to be brutally honest, I hope there are never "cute new rubber duckies" or anything of the sort put on my truck and is never a fad for RAM trucks...

I'm very happy to not get ducked anymore, and not have to wave to everyone.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I am going to be brutally honest, I hope there are never "cute new rubber duckies" or anything of the sort put on my truck and is never a fad for RAM trucks...
Good way to get hit or shot.
Don't touch my truck LOL.

I didn't look it up as it sounded like a twisted s*xual act.... "duck a jeep"

rick619

Reaction score
I have two Jeeps and follow some of the Jeep forums. Many absolutely despise the duck trend. I think they take it as an insult to their manhood. I think it's funny and it doesn't bother me. I'm just not the type to buy ducks, decorate them, and try to put them on other Jeeps without getting beat up or something.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I drove Jeeps for decades and never got a duck.

I did however find a couples clothes in my Jeep when I came out to the lot after a Buffett concert (R.I.P.). Not the easiest vehicle to have been getting busy in. No telling what was happening during one of Jimmy's shows!

Hey, the men's Hawaiian shirt was extra bright and it fit after a run through the washer. Bounus!

rick619

Reaction score
I drove Jeeps for decades and never got a duck.

I did however find a couples clothes in my Jeep when I came out to the lot after a Buffett concert (R.I.P.). Not the easiest vehicle to have been getting busy in. No telling what was happening during one of Jimmy's shows!

Hey, the men's Hawaiian shirt was extra bright and it fit after a run through the washer. Bounus!

Doesn't he have a song 'Let's get drunk and screw'? Sounds like they were going with the flow. Did they go in through the soft top? I had a friend that had a thief used a box cutter or something to cut a hole and enter. DUDE! THE ZIPPERS OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE! Don't damage the windows while you're stealing the $20 worth of stuff I have inside!

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Doesn't he have a song 'Let's get drunk and screw'? Sounds like they were going with the flow. Did they go in through the soft top? I had a friend that had a thief used a box cutter or something to cut a hole and enter. DUDE! THE ZIPPERS OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE! Don't damage the windows while you're stealing the $20 worth of stuff I have inside!
No top, no doors. No need for that excess junk on a Jeep. Take out the carpet, waterproof seat covers and a marine stereo. Pull the drain plugs in the floor so it could be hosed out.

This was before the new foo foo 4 door sissy jeeps.

Users who are viewing this thread