5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dual exhaust

wetjet

Reaction score
Hi everyone just took delivery of 2021 1500 bighorn, with the v6 e torque I was looking to install a dual exhaust system . Was hoping if anyone out there knows of or has a used exhaust that they may have changed on there Hemi, from the the cat back I believe that everything should bolt up, just a matter of doing the cut outs on the bumper and adding the additional hangers.

Jdel427

Reaction score
The only exhaust made for our 3.6 rams that I’ve seen is the magnaflow street performance. A review said it made their truck sound like VTECH. I just installed an AFE cold air intake so I’m thinking about going with the AFE exhaust for the 5.7.

Lil'Mike

Reaction score
Whatever you do, you'll need to plan to add a resonator in the midpipe. With just a muffler, the 3.6L is pretty loud and harsh. I know from running a Corsa cat back on my truck. Needed the Borla resonator and an auger muffler insert to tame it.

Smerberj

Reaction score
I went with a straight through 24" Magnaflow muffler. Sounds almost stock and gets rid of that restrictive muffler. 👍
I'd love to install a Hemi exhaust though, the Pentastars sound really good with those.

Users who are viewing this thread