5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Driving all of a sudden speaker got real loud and then total static

RazorbackNut

Reaction score
2021 so I have two issues.

The stop engine cutoff doesn’t work and truck shuts down intermittently
Secondly, I’m driving along I was in the speakers, got real loud pop, and then static. Quite frankly, the electronics in this thing are horrible. Anybody have any answers because dealerships aren’t helping at all.
I’ve been around owner since 2009 and this is the worst vehicle I’ve had

hello, i would help to tell us a little about your truck, model, equipment etc... and more details of the problems.you have

Last edited:
2021 so I have two issues.

The stop engine cutoff doesn’t work and truck shuts down intermittently
Secondly, I’m driving along I was in the speakers, got real loud pop, and then static. Quite frankly, the electronics in this thing are horrible. Anybody have any answers because dealerships aren’t helping at all.
I’ve been around owner since 2009 and this is the worst vehicle I’ve had
"anyone have any answers?"...answers to what? I can hardly understand what you are complaining about. "stop engine cutoff doesn't work"? what does that mean? Does your engine just stay running forever? You need to gather your thoughts up a little, and explain what you mean by "dealerships aren't helping". Really? what did they say? What dealerships have you taken it too? Are you trolling us RAM lovers? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back