5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Driveplus card

Jared43758

Reaction score
Has anyone used one of these cards for downpayments. How does redeeming points work? Points are worth double if I use at fca dealer it says. So say i wanna buy some fuel filters at the dealer. Do I have to charge them to the card and then call and tell them to use my points to remove the charge or can I just bring copy of points to my dealer like cash. How does it work. Not much experience with credit cards here. Thanks

taz2016

Reaction score
I tried to redeem my points at two different dealers by purchasing parts. Neither one had a clue how to do it. I called the contact number on the DrivePlus website (888-295-5540) and was told the procedure. The dealership has to be a participating dealer in the FCA US Maximum Rewards Program. At the time of the purchase the DrivePlus number needs to be called. They will confirm the identity of both you and the dealership. You will pay for anything over your rewards amount (if any) and DrivePlus will reimburse the dealer for the rest. When I have time I will make a return trip to my closest dealer and try again.

Users who are viewing this thread