5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drivelines with 3" Motofab Strut Spacers

Cooperdevi

Reaction score
Just wondering if for a 3" strut spacer kit I should be worried about driveshaft angle or anything related. Haven't had any issues but wondering if any are bound to happen I can prevent.

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
Just wondering if for a 3" strut spacer kit I should be worried about driveshaft angle or anything related. Haven't had any issues but wondering if any are bound to happen I can prevent.
Is your truck a Rebel or have the Off Road Package?

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
Only thing you may want to consider is an upper control arm with corrected ball joint angle. Anything higher though and you will need to drop your front cradle and do a 4" lift from vendors like BDS, Zone, etc..... They include the necessary drive line spacer.

Apettit13

Reaction score
Bighorn, no offroad package
I’m currently running a 3 inch front and 2 inch rear kit from motofab, I also have a bighorn, no off-road package. At this point everything is fine, with that said if I take a significant bump I can feel the truck somewhat skip over it as the uca is more or less maxed out. I’ll be going to a rough country uca for a 3 inch lift once I add new wheels and tires to the setup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online