5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragy first pulls

Lrhodes

Reaction score
Purchased a Dragy and its a pretty awesome. Tracks all kinds of metrics, mostly I wanted to see where my truck stood now with a few minor bolt ons and how it progresses without having to take trips to the track. Here is my best time for the day after installing. Definitely worth the $150.00, also shows you similar vehicles and times around the country

2020 ram 1500 CC 4x4 bighorn night edition
Diablo 93 tune
Moes ported throttle body
afe cai
Afe catless y-pipe

Screenshot_20201018-154408_dragy.jpg

iLikeTurtles

Reaction score
So what youre saying is this might put my 3.21s into a 15 second quarter mile haha

Lrhodes

Reaction score
So what youre saying is this might put my 3.21s into a 15 second quarter mile haha
Haha depending on mods 3.21s hold their own, Nick Plata of incredible hemi was pushing 11s in 3.21s n/a quad cab 4th gen, stock for stock the 3.92 would edge out the 3.21s though

Mopar_maxi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The AFE catless Y, is it from a 4th gen or do they make one for ours now?

Lrhodes

Reaction score
The AFE catless Y, is it from a 4th gen or do they make one for ours now?
Its for the 5th gen, I got it for a great price last year, only reason I pulled the trigger, wasn't much out specifically for 5th gen for longtubes in September 2019 when i got them, quality was very nice, welds were clean, noticed instant results and sounds good as hell, no drone and sounds stock when cruising, barks like hell when stepping on it . There's a huge pinch point on stock ypipes and this removed it.

Here's link

Users who are viewing this thread