5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Door handle cup protective film

luckygut72

Reaction score
I dont know how, but my 3 month old Rebel already has multiple scratches in the door handle cups. Has anyone used protective film? If so, recommendations please.

Thank you.

bamanerd

Reaction score
I've been uber careful with mine, but I would LOVE to buy some protective film for them. The car that I traded in for this Ram was my 2017 WRX. I bought it 'certified pre-owned' from the local Subaru dealership with less than 6k miles on it. After getting in out a few times, I noticed that there were already pre-existing scratches all inside the cup. Having noticed this, I was extremely careful every time I opened the door on that car......and it was still.....FULL....of scratches by the time I traded it a little over a month ago.

So.....yes, I definitely plan on finding some. Especially for the passenger doors. No one is ever going to be as careful with yo' ****, as you are.

If you find any good ones, let us know. I'll do the same. BB-- If I check those out, I'll let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread