5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dog cover for kids

greenlawnracing

Reaction score
Stay with me here, and try not to laugh.

I see a lot of folks posting about these things due to their four legged kids.

My kids are super young, and are experts at destroying vehicles.

For a road trip - has anyone tried one of these? Thought perhaps you could cut holes in it for the car seat seat belts.

Viable?

I use a hammock style cover in my wife's Jeep. It has a Velcro strip you can use to access seatbelts. I just unzip one half when we need to put my grandson's car seat in. Works pretty good. Also easily unclips from the headrests and comes out completely when adults need to sit back there. It was cheap, but it's reasonably effective. Something like this- https://m.kohls.com/product/prd-4909041/woof-hammock-seat-cover.jsp
20210515_100806.jpg20210515_100631.jpg

I have 7 grandkids and somehow that thread title doesn't sound right...
Though for the 4 boys, well, maybe so.
Not much that an 18 month up to a 5 year old can't tear up...

The wife got one of these for me for Christmas... used it a few times for the kids when I get tired of horse hair on the seats. If you get the right one it comes with seatbelt cutouts already.

I use scouts mobile mid room from duluth trading. It has zippers and clips for the side. I have two Rotweilers and they haven’t put a scratch in my interior yet. Also very easy in and out to clean. I highly recommend this product

I simply built a platform for our 4-legged family member:

Stay with me here, and try not to laugh.

I see a lot of folks posting about these things due to their four legged kids.

My kids are super young, and are experts at destroying vehicles.

For a road trip - has anyone tried one of these? Thought perhaps you could cut holes in it for the car seat seat belts.

Viable?
We have that same cover in our Ram for our dog, but I’ve always commented that it would have been great for when our kids were younger. It already has openings for the seat belts at the bottom. Sounds like you’re on to something. Especially good for infant projectile vomiting 😉

I always just used a good seat cover and vacuumed the floor a lot when my kids were small.

Revisiting this one as I now have my truck and have a road trip coming up.

Has anyone bought a dog cover that they love that has cut outs for the seatbelts? I need to be able to accommodate car seats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back