5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does your Ram bite you?

Alter Ego Trip

Reaction score
Yeah, it was originally designed clearly as a safety feature; not only for people exiting, but also unwanted people entering.

I haven't gotten bitten, but I do get shocked quite a bit when getting out. Must be my Rams electric personality lol.

Chris_R

Reaction score
My wife got bit over the weekend. I just laughed and mentioned this thread to her. LOL

Buz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'll be damned. Got bit the other day. First time in my life this has happened. First RAM also. I think the indentation that circles the top of the knob helps to grab and hold a little piece of your bicep skin as it shoots down. Cruel. It hurt for 15 minutes afterwards. And I don't have flabby arms, it will bite anyone.

Stony0604

Reaction score
They unscrew really easily. I just need to find a plug for the holes cause it looks goofy without them. I have a friend who has a 3D printer. I may ask her for some help.

Users who are viewing this thread