5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does the 9 speaker amplified system come with the 8.4 Nav Uconnect?

biker_granpa

Reaction score
Sorry if this is answered somewhere else, but after searching I was unable to find my answer.

Does the 9 speaker ampflied system come with the 8.4 Unconnect with Nav? Or is it a separate option?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Marion

Rebel3326

Reaction score
Just bc you have the 8.4 wth nav doesn't automatically give you the alphine speakers...separate packages.

JonUSN

Reaction score
Didn’t want to start my own thread . . . so gonna try and sneak this question on here:

Can you get the Surround view with the 8.4connect Nav. On the website you can add the ASG Package with the 8.4” screen . . it’s just all the demo videos i’ve seen , never seen anyone show that combination.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Didn’t want to start my own thread . . . so gonna try and sneak this question on here:

Can you get the Surround view with the 8.4connect Nav. On the website you can add the ASG Package with the 8.4” screen . . it’s just all the demo videos i’ve seen , never seen anyone show that combination.
Yes, You can.

JonUSN

Reaction score
awesome. that’s the only feature i really want , nothing else about the 12” impresses me as a must have.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
awesome. that’s the only feature i really want , nothing else about the 12” impresses me as a must have.
The camera view is actually better on the 8.4" NAV.... It's smaller on the 12".

JonUSN

Reaction score
Yeah another case of “shame you can’t get it on the bighorn . .”

Users who are viewing this thread