5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Display The Speed Limit In Nav

Ten

Reaction score
The speed limit is displayed in the lower right corner of the maps 12" display. Can it be moved to another location on the screen or enlarged to make it easier to see?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The speed limit is displayed in the lower right corner of the maps 12" display. Can it be moved to another location on the screen or enlarged to make it easier to see?
You didn't list what kind of truck you have. If yours is equipped with the head-up display, you can have it show you the speed limit directly in the HUD. Kinda hard to see in the picture below, but it's the red box below and to the left of the current speed.

HUD.jpg

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Not really about where the speed is shown.... but, on my 20, you could set the speed warning above the speed limit. I would set mine at 3 over ( sure believe that ) and it would warn when that speed was exceeded. Is that still an optional setting? My 21 Durango is not settable, so I can't turn the warning on. The display is always red like Eighty's. lol I really don't drive that much over, but it is nice to set a warning to prevent hitting 10 over, where the cops will pull over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online