5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disable sirius?

Charon

Reaction score
Is there a way to disable the sirius xm mode? I use my phone for music and it's annoying having it come back to that demo crap everytime I unplug it.

Konrad

Reaction score
Is there a way to disable the sirius xm mode? I use my phone for music and it's annoying having it come back to that demo crap everytime I unplug it.

Can't you just switch to FM radio, then plug in and unplug your phone??? Then it'll remember your last choice and will switch to FM when you unplug, instead of XM demo crap.

At least mine does.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tyson388

Reaction score
I have the same issue, and it always reverts back to xm on every start up. Not a huge issue, just annoying.

Scy

Reaction score
The only thing I've been able to figure out (if you don't have memory seats) is to set Sirius to channel 0 (Radio ID), which doesn't play any audio.
I also set every channel possible to "skip" and favorited the Radio ID channel, but that may not be necessary, it should always stay on the channel you left it on.

spinxt

Reaction score
Program it to an FM radio station of your choosing. Then press the memory seat set button and one of the two numbers. Then it will remember whatever station was when you keyed off.

Charon

Reaction score
Just 2 issues with the FM solution.
1. Sirius still has ads on something I Own.
2. I'm traveling the country and get blasted with static instead.

It would be nice if it didn't auto switch to anything.

Users who are viewing this thread