5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dimmer switch in 2020 tradesman 2500

Carb22

Reaction score
There are two rotary switches next to headlight switch. One dims the dash lights, I can't figure out what the other one does. I thought it would dim the dome lights but it has no affect on any lights. Anybody have any Ideas?

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
There are two rotary switches next to headlight switch. One dims the dash lights, I can't figure out what the other one does. I thought it would dim the dome lights but it has no affect on any lights. Anybody have any Ideas?
It's for the console light(Tiny light above console), Turn the dash light switch one click down at night and play with the other one, You'll see the difference then. When the dash light one is all the way up, the other one has no use.

Carb22

Reaction score
Thank you very much. It was driving me crazy. The tech at dealership said it was for theatre lighting if you have it. I knew that was wrong. Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread