5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did they move the ANC?

Ramathorn12

Reaction score
2020 Tradesman Power Wagon set up with no ANC under drivers seat. Is there another location?

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't know if the Tradesman comes with ANC.

How many microphones are in your headliner?

If you have 2 those are the microphones for voice commands/hands-free communication.

If you have 6 microphones (4 in the front and 2 in the rear) then you have ANC as the other 4 are for ANC.

I would suspect that you only have 2 at the most since there is nothing under your driver's seat. If you do have the ANC mics then I don't know where the ANC unit would be located.

Ramathorn12

Reaction score
I don't know if the Tradesman comes with ANC.

How many microphones are in your headliner?

If you have 2 those are the microphones for voice commands/hands-free communication.

If you have 6 microphones (4 in the front and 2 in the rear) then you have ANC as the other 4 are for ANC.

I would suspect that you only have 2 at the most since there is nothing under your driver's seat. If you do have the ANC mics then I don't know where the ANC unit would be located.
Thanks dude. I have 2.

Users who are viewing this thread